Saturday, July 3, 2010

Happy 4th!










Wow! Where does the time go??? I didn't even get pictures on here when Ashton was born. Well for an update, Ashton is almost seven months old and crawling everywhere! He can also pull himself up, but is still pretty wobbly on his feet. He loves to crawl over and pull my tree down and make a mess of the DVD's:) He has also been growling a TON lately, so cute! Gentri will be three in October and can talk so well. She tells me the funniest stories and still makes me laugh sometimes with the way she puts sentences together. She is obsessed with getting married! She wears her hooded towel as a veil, puts on a crown, and carries around a flower. It is so cute, she says one day she will go to the temple in a carraige like Cinderella and get married:) She is so smart, I taught her a song to sing for Father's Day and she sang the whole song word for word all by herself. Andrew has been very busy! He just closed the two houses he was working on and is now working on a home to put in the Festival of Homes. He also moved into an office on Main Street and is very excited, I'm excited to decorate too! I have not been doing too much out of the ordinary, but I have been making an effort to be a better mom. To be more patient and make more time to play with them. It has been much better! They are so fun and I don't want to miss this time with them! I also made a strawberry rhubarb pie that was so yummy, I was so glad it turned out so well. I have found that I LOVE to bake, especially pies. I try to keep it at a minimum since I am trying to lose weight. I have lost eight pounds and need to lose some more! (pies do not help!!) Gentri is at my Mom and Dad's house for a few days, so she won't be here with us for the fireworks:( But we went to Taylorsville Dayzz last week so she got to see some fireworks then. I hope everyone has a great weekend and Happy Independence Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment