Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Ashton!






My baby is 1! Can't believe the year went by so fast, it seems like just the other day I had a new baby. Now he is running! He can climb up and down the stairs, off the couch, lift the toilet seat up and put his sister's dress up shoes in and all sorts of other mischief!! He can clap and can say cracker and when you tell him to say ma ma he YELLS da da:) He gives the best kisses but hasn't figured out how to close his mouth...He is so happy all the time and LOVES to play with Gentri, they chase each other and giggle till they can't breathe. He is such a blessing and I love him so much!

2 comments:

  1. Wow has it really already been a year? Nicole turns 2 on Friday. They grow too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know can you believe this last year went so fast? I am thinking the same thing about Blake. He turns one on the 11th of Jan. The pictures are cute...you really have adorable kids!

    ReplyDelete