Saturday, October 8, 2011

Mexico from 6 months ago...

Let me just say that this was THEE most amazing trip EVER!! 100% paid for by Stock Building Supply and I think Andrew gave them a run for their money, he ate like 7 times a day! The first full day we were there we went on our excursion to the caves and had a blast!! There were ziplines, repelling down into the caves, snorkeling in the caves, sky bikes that took you all over, and a crazy roller coaster that finishes in the water. I have video of the roller coaster, but can't get it to load:( That was our "strenuous" day and then everyday after that we literally only did two things: eat and hang out at the beach. (Maybe there was time for one other thing) But it was SO NICE to just be together and chill! It was the most fun, relaxing, beautiful vacation, ahhh I want to go back!!




The "swim up bar"


So pretty at night!! This is one of the restaurants we went to, yummy!


The beach!! There were golf carts to take you down from the resort or sweet BMW bikes to ride down. We had so much fun on those bikes and even saw a few crashes:)

The view from under the cabana, heaven.... The view from our table, another amazing pool.



Swimming into the stalagmite cave



This zipline was so fun, you end up in the cave and land in the water!


Andy on the sweet sky bikes that take you all over the jungle and through caves.



Me, pedaling away!



Andy on the zip line




1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how big your kids are getting! Also, I'm 100% jealous of your FREE vaca! Living in the constant clouds and rain not only makes me feel like I'm in Twilight, it makes me want to go to the beach every single day!! Glad you guys had some fun :)

    ReplyDelete